In his summer greeting before the summer holidays, Director-General, Lars Frelle-Petersen, wrote about the planned organisational change: "The new organisation will work to further professionalise system management of large joint government solutions, to increase efforts in relation to IT security, to take on greater responsibility for usability in self-service solutions, and to focus of our analysis skills to ensure they are used where it makes the most impact - just to name a few."
As of 1st August the new organisation has been in operation. The Executive Board has been expanded with an additional Deputy Director-General, who will be responsible for operations, and several divisions have been merged to create new centres which are more efficient, competent and dynamic.
The new organisation comprises:
- Executive Board of Directors
- Executive Secretariat
- Centre for Efficiency and Analysis
- Centre for Communications and Procurement
- Centre for System Management and Information Security
- Division for borger.dk and User Experience
- Division for Basic Data and IT Architecture
- Division for Ministerial IT Projects
Read more about the individual centres and divisions.